Did you love the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympic games? Then you will love 'Impressions (aka Liu Sanjie).'
The director is the famous Zhang Yimou who directed the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympic games. If you haven't seen it, then you should, cause it's pretty wonderful.
That was a decent try London, I know the Beijing opening ceremony was a tough performance to follow.
The impressive Light Show plays in the little Chinese countryside of Yangshuo. Using a natural environment as its theatre, the Li River as its stage, and twelve lighted hills as its backdrop, it is a popular attraction in Yangshuo.
The stars of the show? They are the 600 local people that work as fisherman during the day, and participate in this awesome light show at night.
They allowed us to take videos and photos, so of course I recorded a few clips....
Some Things To Know: The Cost is about $30 USD for general seating, and because it is outdoors their is a huge possibility that the show may be canceled due to rain or bad weather. In fact, they gave us ponchos because it had rained earlier during the day.

6 comments:
I think that is totally worth $30 US dollars. Beautiful!
It really was....even if I was in fear it would pour rain the entire time. The first few rows were even flooded from earlier rains.
Wow that looks and is so beautiful. What a spectacular light show and so pretty, How amazing for the senses to see.
I saw the opening ceremony for the London Olympics and as a Brit i loved every minute of it:-) I enjoyed the humour of it and the fireworks and i loved the weaving of our British history into it. Over here, people wonder whether others across the world found it too British and wondered whether they got our humour, what with Mr Bean being in it and the Queen too. Just wondering what you thought of the Olympic opening ceremony?
I liked the Beijing opening ceremony better, and that was the consensus of my friends that saw the London opening ceremony too.
I liked the fireworks, and a few little things here and there.
A lot of us did not understand the bed skit at all....especially the giant baby being put to bed. It was creepy. Oh, and the music tribute would have been so much better without that couple texting to each other. I didn't get that, at all.
I liked 'Hey Jude.' I liked the Mr Bean bit too, oh and I loved how the people that built the stadium were there as the torch came in.
It looks stunning!!! They do this every night? How long is the show?
I believe it is every night (unless the weather is bad), and the show is about an hour.
Post a Comment