I first wanted to thank GQ Trippin for giving me the opportunity to host a round of Photo Roulette. Another special thanks to all of those who commented or submitted their photos to the contest. You are all a great group of talented photographers and bloggers!
The theme I chose was Friendship, and through this process I made a few new Twitter Friends, and found some new blogs to stalk!
Okay okay, I'll stop pretending I'm Ryan Seacrest and avoid dragging announcing the winner....
and the winner of Round #51 is....(drumroll please).....
Jaime from Breakaway Backpacker!!
"I met them on Elephantine Island (near Aswan, Egypt) & watch them play around for a while and then joined them & talked to one of their grandparents. He let me know they are best friends from the village & were off from school for the holidays."
This reminded me so much of how I am with my own friends, laughing, being silly and likely up to no good. ;)
Congrats Jaime, and I can't wait to see the next round of Travel Photo Roulette!

8 comments:
EEEeeee I'm so happy I'm not even sure what to say. Thanks for the win. This is one of my fav photos... just looking at it makes me smile so much. I think I have the category I wanna use for Round #52... I'll let ya know when it's up and hope you participate.
Congrats! I have a similar photo with my friends when I was around that same age! Same number of people in the photo too!
Can't wait to see Round #52!
I do consider all of the ideas you've offered for your post.
They're really convincing and can definitely work.
Nonetheless, the posts are very short for newbies. May just you please extend them a bit
from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.
Here is my web blog - メンズ ポロシャツ
Wow! Finally I got a web site from where I be
capable of actually take valuable information regarding my study and knowledge.
Have a look at my web-site: queens condominium inspection company
Good way of explaining, and good post to obtain facts
regarding my presentation subject, which i am
going to convey in college.
Look into my blog: clash of clans hack
This site truly has all of the information I wanted
concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.
Also visit my website game of war fire age machine zone
Great article.
Here is my web-site; Schmuckkoffer im Netz erstehen
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog
that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was
hoping maybe you would have some experience
with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
Here is my site ... proposal for website development
Post a Comment