The best part of the bowl is that it's surrounded by trees so you don't feel like you are in the middle of all the hustle and bustle of a big city.
Going to the Hollywood Bowl was on my list of things to do ever since
2004 when I first moved to LA. Tentative plans to attend a big concert
were always made, but nothing was ever booked. So six years later I
finally went, and I loved it! I'm so glad my first time there was for a
non-leased event. Non-leased events mean you can bring a picnic basket
filled with wine and food, and they don't even care if you take
pictures! One of the beauties of going to the Bowl is being able to do
that!
My friend Cathy, Cousin Rex and Me getting all cozy for the show!
They were hosting a Grease-sing-along and we booked a week before the
event. We got decent seats for what they were (I couldn't justify
paying $70 for the good seats to watch Grease). We had the bench seats
which were VERY cozy (and that is a bit of an understatement), but
nothing that two, or three, or even four glasses of wine can't cure.
Summer Lovin' had me a blast!
Frenchie from Grease hosted the event, so at least I didn't feel like I was just watching a movie.
Date Accomplished: June 25th, 2010
0 comments:
Post a Comment