Buenos Aires was such a colorful city, with a strong European influence. I think that was one of the reasons that it wasn't one of my favorite cities in South America. I am in South America not Europe, right? Nonetheless, I loved being in a modern city after spending weeks backpacking in Peru and Bolivia. My favorite part of the city was the Recoleta area. I bought a few pastries (empanadas of course!), headed to a local park and people watched for hours (and I don't mean that in a creepy way!). The food and wine were amazing! Next time I'm in Argentina I will definitely be going to wine country!
Visit the Paris of South America, Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires was such a colorful city, with a strong European influence. I think that was one of the reasons that it wasn't one of my favorite cities in South America. I am in South America not Europe, right? Nonetheless, I loved being in a modern city after spending weeks backpacking in Peru and Bolivia. My favorite part of the city was the Recoleta area. I bought a few pastries (empanadas of course!), headed to a local park and people watched for hours (and I don't mean that in a creepy way!). The food and wine were amazing! Next time I'm in Argentina I will definitely be going to wine country!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment