Pages

Tour A Beer Factory


When most people tour beer factories they tour factories of known beers like the Heineken Beer Factory in Amsterdam.  I tour small, rinky dink beer factories like Sureña Beer Factory in Bolivia.


You know what?  I prefer the small beer factory.  We were toured by a family member of the company, and went into rooms that the "big" beer factories would never let you enter.   We were walked through the entire beer making process, and even got to see the beer bottled, packaged, and shipped off.



The best part was when we got to sit down and drink some of the cerveza fresh from the assembly line!  It wasn't the best beer I had ever tasted, but it certainly was still drinkable!


We were given a few cans of beer as a souvenir and then spent the trip drinking our souvenirs in the van.   I don't know what was in the beer because a group of us began singing Michael Jackson's 'Heal The World', and our once sweet timid Bolivian guide became a little drunk, and the convenient pole in the van became a guinea pig to human molestation.   Oh Cerveza!  The things you make us do!

Date Accomplished:  October 15th, 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...