I loved the movie Serendipity.
After watching the movie I knew I had to visit the restaurant, and it may or may not be because I was hoping to have a dessert date with John Cusack.
As I was searching for things to do in Las Vegas in December, I surprisingly discovered that a Serendipity opened up near Caesar's Palace.
"OH MAHHH GOSH! We have to go!" I told my friends.
Because my friends love me, they willingly agreed. Perhaps it wasn't quite ice cream weather outside, but who am I kidding? It's ALWAYS ice cream weather.
Also how cute are the pink Christmas Trees lining the perimeter? Sold, sold, sold. I'm going in! Oh my, the color pink threw up inside too. They sure do love pink.
While waiting for our seats we were handed menus. Serendipity not only offers their famous Frrrozen Hot Chocolates (in various flavors), they also offer food like burgers and sandwiches.
Burgers, Shmurgers...... I came for the frrrozen hot chocolate! A drinkable, yet edible delectable dessert.
I apologize greatly if my facial expression completely turns you off from this drink. I probably had brain freeze. Two straws are the biggest risk factor for brain freeze!
I loved it so much that I came back less than a year later (coincidentally wearing the same scarf), but this time trying an Oreo flavored frrrozen hot chocolate. How lovely that the Serendipity movie poster is behind us?
Date Accomplished: December 6th, 2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment