Pages

Buy A KitchenAid Stand Mixer


I love watching the Food Network, in fact, I learned how to cook simply by watching the Food Network.

I was filled with envy of all the chefs with the pretty stand mixers displayed in their designer kitchens.

My first apartment had limited counter space, so when I decided to move back to San Diego, it was no surprise that I picked an apartment with a large kitchen with plenty of counter space.  Why?  So I had enough space to place my KitchenAid Stand Mixer!  Okay, so maybe that wasn't the sole reason I got that apartment!

Luckily, I found a brand new KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer for $150 after rebates.  As I write this post, the same exact model is going for $325 on Amazon.  The lower end model even goes for more than that!  So needless to say I was tickled with joy and sugar plums with the deal I got!

The stand mixer comes in several pretty colors, but I settled for the white so that it could survive all of my constant design changes .  I almost got the RED (because in 2006 I was all about red EVERYTHING), but I am so glad I didn't because now my kitchen motif is TURQUOISE!

My Mixer's New Home

As pretty as it is on my counter, it also works as a killer mixer.  I have whipped up cakes, muffins, and frosting using this bad boy.  Often times, I simply put in all my ingredients, walk away, and let the machine do the work.  LOVE.  LOVE.  LOVE!

Date Accomplished:  August 21st, 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...