Pages

Get A Personalized Swiss Army Knife In Switzerland


Walking through the beautiful streets of Lucerne, Switzerland I was determined to find a Swiss Army Knife shop that would be able to personalize my name on it. The name Swiss Army Knife was coined by US soldiers when they couldn't pronounce the German word.  A Swiss Army Knife is a folding pocket knife that comes with a variety of tools from basic knives to having just about everything you can think of including a newborn baby.  Okay, maybe not a baby, but they do have Swiss Army Knives that have USB Flash drives, laser pointers and MP3 players.


I found a shop that had a huge collection of Swiss Army Knives in a variety of sizes and colors.   I picked a small blue one that I could bring on my travels.  It only took a few minutes to personalize my name.  Macgyver would be so proud.

Date Accomplished: September 20th, 2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...